Our prices include all applicable taxes. Other than shipping, the price you see is the price you pay; and that price is less.
All our prices are in Canadian dollars (much to the Captain's chagrin we are unable to accept doubloons).
We are able to accept most major credit cards and payment through our secure cart. For our mutual protection the Captain does not accept credit card orders over the phone or by e-mail. Transmittal via these methods, particularly, e-mail is unsafe and ripe for...theft. (You thought I was going to say piracy, didn't you?)
We also can accept Money Orders, however, for our mutual protection we would prefer that you use our easy to use shopping cart and pay online through our secure ordering system. But if you reaaaaaally need to pay by a Money Order, we can make it happen.
Important: Before pressing 'checkout' on your order the Captain requires you to:
- Review each item to ensure each item in your cart is the item you ordered.
- Review the quantity of each item in your cart to ensure you're receiving only those items in multiple quantities that you want.
- Review the total cost of all items to ensure that you're paying for only those items you want.
Local pickup can possibly be arranged for clients in the Greater Toronto Area. Please e-mail us before checking out to confirm.
We are a proudly Canadian company based out of Toronto, Ontario. We are pleased to offer shipping services Canada-wide and to our friends to the south in the United States, but unfortunately at this time we are unable to provide service internationally.
We ship to our customers through Canada Post. It is a reliable delivery service. We usually tell our clients to expect their package within two weeks of it being sent, but ask that they allow at least three just in case, while always secretly hoping that arrives in a week or less (after all, who doesn't want their goodies faster?)
If ever you see an item with a $0.00 in the description (or in your cart for that matter) it means the item is sold out. If you'd like us to order it for you, we can. Just let us know. You may check out with an out of stock item but if doing so please let us know if you want your order held until it arrives or shipped independently (two shipments will require two shipping charges. one shipment will require one charge.)
The length of time it takes to receive an out of stock item varies depending on the item. Please inquire if you have questions about the availability of a specific item.
Slightly legalish terms and conditions of sale (the right to change, without notice, the terms and conditions found below is reserved by Captain Boardgames).
"You" contained herein refers to the purchaser:
1) Captain Boardgames is a Canadian Company based in Ontario that operates under all Canadian Federal and Ontario Provincial Law.
2) Upon receipt of your payment, Captain Boardgames agrees to supply the products specified in your order, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
3) Through the use of our website to purchase items from Captain Boardgames, you assert that you are the legal owner of all information, credit cards, accounts, and e-mail addresses used toward the purchase and are legally permitted to use any or all of information, credit cards, accounts, and e-mail addresses used to make purchases at Captain Boardgames.
4) Shipping times vary by the location of the purchaser. We can give estimates on arrival but cannot be held liable should these estimates not be accurate because shipping forces are well beyond the control of the Captain.
5) Our shipping charges are flat rate to Canada and the United States but should a situation arise where the cost of shipping to your particular address or your particular shipment is double our normal flat rate cost (or greater) we reserve the right to charge the difference in the shipping costs. This is an exceptional situation and occurs less than infrequently, however, it could occur. The Captain shall contact you in advance and, at that time, you shall have the option to cancel your order, or you may pay the difference in shipping costs.